Professional MBA with a Concentration in Energy Business
The Professional MBA program at Rawls College is designed for working professionals interested in advancing their careers with an Energy Business concentration while maintaining professional and personal commitments. Through this program, broaden your skill sets, improve your management style and gain the industry knowledge needed to take your career to the next level. Qualified applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and two or more years of post-undergraduate work experience.
- Hybrid Learning Format
- Convenient Campus Location (Lubbock, TX)
- Leading-Edge Curriculum
- Affordable Tuition
Advance your career through a more accommodating learning opportunity.
Our Professional MBA program combines the needed flexibility for working professionals with the class structure and crucial interaction to deliver the best learning experience possible.
- Earn your degree in as little as two years
- Interact with celebrated professors and industry leaders
- Seminars hosted by experts in topics such as negotiation, time management, and leadership
- Professional mentorships and one-on-one career management guidance
Gain an intimate understanding of the business of energy.
With a concentration in Energy Business, you can strengthen your MBA with highly-relevant knowledge and skills that provide incredible value if you’re looking to further their career in the energy industry.
- Explore the structure and function of the modern energy industry
- Investigate economic and political relationships
- Gain an understanding of markets for energy products
- Learn how data and analytics are used to develop and evaluate strategies, projects, acquisitions and divestitures
Discover a better return on investment.
Take advantage of a leading MBA program that routinely yields higher dividends for our students looking for professional advancement in the energy sector.
- Immediately apply the knowledge and skills learned in class.
- Our competitively-priced program yields a faster return on your investment.
- Students frequently receive promotions during our program.
Advance your career through a convenient, flexible, more affordable learning opportunity.
Start your journey to earning your MBA with a concentration in Energy Business from Texas Tech University.