The Rawls STEM MBA is a Master of Business Administration degree designed specifically for students with undergraduate degrees in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics discipline.
- Accelerated Program Format
- Convenient On-Campus Location
- Enroll In Any Semester: Fall, Spring, or Summer
- Leading-Edge Curriculum
- Affordable Tuition
Earn your MBA in 3 semesters
The accelerated program is 42 credit hours, and a condensed class schedule allows the program to be completed in one year.
Scholarships available for competitive applicants
We guarantee scholarships for qualifying students.
Scholarship Amounts (Semester/Total)
Complement your technical background, and position yourself for a management role through an affordable, 1-year MBA program.*
*2-year degree plans available.
As a general business degree with an emphasis on STEM applications, the program complements a STEM student’s technical background while also providing the business skills needed to be successful in management and leadership roles. Courses include accounting, business analytics, decision theory, finance, economics, information technology, law, marketing, management, statistics and strategy, along with STEM-specific electives.
- Earn your degree in 1 year
- Interact with celebrated professors and industry leaders
- Seminars hosted by experts in topics such as negotiation, time management, and leadership
- Professional mentorships and one-on-one career management guidance
- Earn in-demand certifications such as Microsoft Excel, Lean Six Sigma, and Project Management
Change your career trajectory.
Take advantage of a leading MBA program that routinely yields higher dividends for our students.
- Promote sooner in your career.
- Earn your MBA before life gets too busy.
- Increase your life-time earning potential.
Advance your career through an accelerated, affordable learning opportunity.
Start your journey to earning your MBA from Texas Tech University.